Thursday, October 13, 2005

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The basic plot of every Curb Your Enthusiasm episode I've seen is the same. Larry David does something to offend someone and then for some reason he will have to meet that person again and they will inevitably end up yelling obscenities at him while he stands and takes it. This not a criticism, I love the show. It has helped me enormously in my life. whenever I'm in a situation where someone is yelling or angry, I just imagine the theme tune to Curb Your Enthusiasm and the situation immediatly becomes humorous.

The only negative thing I have to say about Curb Your Enthusiasm is the amount of people who, after watching it, think they are like Larry David and should have a show about them. I know at least five. that may not seem like much, but taking into account the that i only know around 20 people and that only about a quarter of them have seen the show, i think the figure becomes more significant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home